Monday, December 13, 2010

Task four evalutation

  • What is the thesis for your paper? How people forget about reading as a past time instead of watching tv or gaming.

  • List the main points you make in your paper.    More times than most, people will trade in reading a good book for watching a television show or playing video games.  Reading not only stimulates your mind, but takes you places you may never have been or able to go to, and makes you feel a handful of emotions.  I explain how reading can make you feel love, loss, and friendship.

  • What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?   the only I was told was that my story was good.  Didn't ever give me advice on what needed changed,
 
  • What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
  • How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?

  • What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on? I don't think I explained my personal experiences very well that I compared with the book I talked about.

What are most pleased with about this paper?  I really liked talking about all the books and authors that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment