Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Self Evaluation for Task Three

What is the thesis for your paper? I am still unsure what my thesis on this paper was...

List the main points you make in your paper.  I describe how I was flunked and compared it to how teachers need to follow through with that instead of passing the students.  Also I explained how it has affected my life today.

What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation? My grammar 

What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper? The outline, how my paper should flow.

How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? I wrote three different drafts over a period of four days.  I kept remembering different things so I'd have to go back to add them.

What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?  The hardest part was where I had to enter the quotes.  I don't think I had enough.  I didn't feel like the quotes I used went well with the story.

What are most pleased with about this paper?  Writing this paper made me remember to try hard everyday in all my classes so that I don't have a repeat of history.

1 comment:

  1. HI April,

    I was very happy with the outcome of the paper. It seemed to fit well with the theme of Sherry's essay as well. How do you feel you transitioned to academic writing?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete