Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Task Two

  • Why are you interested in these subjects? I am going to interview my father because he has come far in life even though he did not graduate high school.

  • What makes him/her interesting and unique? My father had a very rough life growing up and always made sure that our family was happy and taken care of.

  • What sort of questions would you ask and why? Why he dropped out of high school and I would like to know if he had the chance if he would continue his education now.
  •  
  • What sort of problems do you think may arise for Task Two? Honestly the one situation that I can see arising from this is that it might make my father think about his life in a different way even though I'm proud of the way he is now.

  • What do you anticipate? Why? I hope that my father will be honest with me and be proud of me for what I am trying to accomplish by  interviewing him.
  •  
  • What questions do you have for Task Two? I do not have any questions at this time for the task.

1 comment:

  1. Hi April,

    I think that your father would be an excellent person to talk to for this task paper. I would recommend interviewing him on the background of this story. For instance,

    1) Why did he drop out?
    2) Did he know at the time that he would not finish college? Why or why not?
    3) When he was a young boy, what did he want to be when he grew up?
    4) What was his school experiences like? Did he excel?

    It may also be interesting to discuss your father's current views on education.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete