Sunday, October 10, 2010

Interview Process

I do not have any additional questions to ask him right now.  He really didn't understand why I was interviewing him, once I explained why I was asking these questions he said, "Oh so you want to interview a drop out."  He was just joking though.  I interviewed my dad at his house.   I actually learned a lot from him about his decisions, I've always  wanted to ask but never knew how to.  I plan to explain who my father is and lead into his decisions to drop out and how he provided for his family, then ending with his thoughts on education and how they compare to mine.  The only concerns I have is trying to keep it less than six pages! :)  I will probably leave some of the less important things out, like the stuff he said jokingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment