Monday, October 18, 2010

Self evaluation of task two

  • What is the thesis for your paper? How Jay did not graduate and his views on me going to school.
  • List the main points you make in your paper. How education can improve your life.
  • What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation? Repeating things.
  • What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper? Capitalization of things that arent suppose to be.
  • How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting? I had three drafts.  I had notes first, then I wrote on the computer, then made addtional notes on the paper draft, then re-typed.
  • What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on? Get more supporting details
  • What are most pleased with about this paper? I'm pleased with the fact that I got a chance to talk to my father about his life without education and how beneficial it is to me that I will have one.


1 comment:

  1. Hi April,

    I'm happy that this was helpful for you. It is always interesting to have the opportunity to talk with our loved ones and/or friends about their life experiences. I hope you were able to learn something from this assignment.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete